The staff of Oregon Interventional Pain Consultants have your well being as our priority. Accordingly, we are abiding with the medical and governmental regulations to focus on urgent and emergency care. We would like to minimize contact for non-urgent or non-emergency care.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR NON-URGENT CARE:
- For routine medication management, we can provide one month of prescriptions by mail or for pick up at our office. This is a temporary emergency exception to the current DEA rules.
- If you have a fever or actively ill, do not come to our office.
- If you are scheduled for a procedure, consider whether it is urgent. If it is not urgent, please re-schedule. All hospitals and Northwest ASC are asking that only urgent and emergency procedures be performed.
- Surgical placement of implanted spinal infusion pumps and spinal cord stimulators are currently on hold.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR URGENT CARE:
- Having your pump filled is urgent care. If you have a spinal infusion pump, the pump will permanently stop working if it runs dry and abruptly stopping the pump can cause life threatening medication withdrawal.
- The clinic will continue to be open for management and filling of spinal infusion pumps.
- To minimize contact with other people in the waiting room, you can wait in the lobby or in your car.
- Please make sure that we have accurate contact emergency contact information, preferably your cell and/or email.